About S. Kidman & Co
S. Kidman & Co Ltd is one of Australia's largest beef producers with a herd of 171,000 cattle. The company has pastoral leases covering approximately 80,000 square kilometres in three states and the Northern Territory. Kidman cattle stations produce grass-fed beef for export to Japan, the USA and South East Asia.
In the spirit of its founder, rural innovator Sir Sidney Kidman, the company is constantly striving to find better ways to do business. Sir Sidney helped pioneer the first Australian frozen beef and mutton exports.
The Kidman culture values:
- rural tradition
- more than a century of success in the outback
- the land that sustains their herd
- relationships with customers and suppliers
- the respect shown by Australians
- employees and their loyalty